A car accident can have long-lasting results, weighing heavily on you in financial, physical, and emotional ways. The law firm of Peterson & Peterson, LLC., may be able to point you in the right direction when you need help disputing medical bills or recovering your damages. Visit with a car accident lawyer in Xenia, Oh to make the first step toward resolution.
At Peterson & Peterson, LLC., we cover many areas of personal injury including:
- Car Accidents: We can represent drivers and passengers who have been injured by another person’s negligence. From accidents involving uninsured/underinsured motorists to drunk drivers, we can assist with many types of car accident claims.
- Motorcycle and Truck Accidents: Motorcyclists and truck drivers are held to the same rules as other motorists, but there are a few exceptions. At our firm, we handle motorcycle and truck accidents and more.
- Wrongful Death: When you’ve lost a loved one, it might feel as if nothing can replace the emptiness in your heart. It may be important to take legal action with the help of an injury lawyer to bring closure to your family, to seek compensation for costs related to the wrongful death and to hold people accountable for their actions.
- Premises Liability, Slip & Falls, Dog Bites: Sometimes people get hurt on another’s property because of unsafe conditions or negligence. A premises liability attorney covers these situations, those involving dog bites and the injuries that follow a slip-and-fall scenario.
- Bicycle Accidents: Drivers are supposed to share the road with bicyclists. When a cyclist is injured by a driver who was distracted, negligent, or not paying attention, the injured party can file a claim seeking compensation for injuries.
- Pedestrian Accidents: When drivers fail to yield to pedestrians or violate traffic laws, pedestrians often can suffer from serious injuries. Our attorneys can represent injured pedestrians who have been hurt because of driver negligence.